Sunday, December 26, 2010

What to do now...........?

      Well, i decided that i really really really really hate school because 1. My grades SUCK! and 2. Why the HECK would i WANT to go back to Yuck School! well........... i guess this week will be all dedicated to getting my Eagle, and to getting my grades up, which will be pretty freakin HARD!!! 
      But no FRETTING because somehow i will be able to do this! I will need a list of things though to complete this task......

  • Cheese (I like eating cheese, i do quit enjoy it)
  • Ipod
  • Laptop
  • Patience (Dont know where i will find that)
  • And Brake Time = ALOT OF BRAKE TIME!!!!!!!!!
  • And i need to watch "The House Bunny!" 
P.S. I always sound CrAzY When im writing what i say on my blog..... Im not HIGH i promise! I just Enjoy Being Different, so yeah....... :) But in a good way!


      

No comments:

Post a Comment