Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friendship!! :]

     Well well well, Friendship, it can Cash and Burn, and then it can be AMAZING!! :) Sometimes you have to lose something to remember how much it met to you. Thats exactly what happened. I was stupid, and decided that i was going to defriend a friend that is one of my Best Best Friends, and i didn't realize what i had lost until i had lost her. So here she is, she amazing, and funny, and she will always be there for you. She listens and she's AMAZING! And i am the luckiest to have her as a friend! :) So thanks Vanessa for being there for me, and forgiving me, and i'm sorry for what i did! This will never happen again. I love Ya! :)
                                  Love Riley! :)

4 comments:

  1. RILEY CHILD, you just made my day first with the post you put on but now with the song that was like the cherry on top. I hope we dont fight any more cause it hurts my soul.... i still remember the day we were sitting on the p.e. bus and you showed me that song ever since then its been my favorit and now every time i can get on your blog it will be there love ya tons kiddo and hope you never change....
    -vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy! I'm happy for both of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww! im so happy you guys arent fighting anymore because im not gonna lie, it sucks being between you guys. but i still luv ya both! but that is so happy!:D

    ReplyDelete