Friday, February 4, 2011

Muffin Sadness...

Yeah so i made this because, i thought that my Birthday... Which is next friday (Wink Wink) Would be awesome. but its just turning out to be really stupid, and stressful and i wanted to punch everyone i saw today!!!! I feel like this may be the birthday that my soul just poops out a sad turd, Yeah.... That sounds about right..... Im so freakin excited!! Yay. 
Ahhh Alas... This is peter, and i live in a pup!!! I like Latino people, and eating Chocolate.... Well so in the mornings, i am very bored when i eat, so sometimes a play with my food and pretend that they are people, and then i eat them, and sooooooooooooooooooo thats kind of what i do in the mornings, it makes more since when your really tired, and sick, and you feel like your flying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment