Friday, February 25, 2011

Don't Hide!

         When i saw this, i was really confused about what it was saying, or more of what it meant... To me this is something that we all go through, or that we've gone through, and if your in High School, this is all around us. Sometimes i think that i might be doing the right thing, but taking a minute and looking around me, i'm in the same boat as all of the rest of the people around me, and even the littlest things can add up. Gossip, and talking about people behind there back is something that we all do. We don't think about, we just do it, because thats what we surrounded by.... I'm changing for the better, and i know i am, What this means to me, is going the right way, might not always the best way out, sometimes even thought things may seem great, they might also turn out to be the worst, so just think sometime, and really understand what way your headed.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I'm glad you're using your brain. That's pretty rare for kids our age.

    ReplyDelete